IAA Commercial Vehicles 2014
The 2012 International Motor Show for Commercial Vehicles (IAA) featured the second highest participation and exhibition area since the IAA Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle trade shows were separated 20 years ago. With 1,904 exhibitors and 262,300 visitors, IAA dramatically exceeded expectations. The IAA 2014 should beat this numbers with a even more attrative show.
The automotive world meets at the IAA Commercial Vehicles. It is the world’s leading trade fair for mobility, transportation and logistics. Its comprehensive innovations, exhibitors from several industries, discussions and, last but not least, the expert visitor structure represent a unique profile.
The IAA Commercial Vehicles is special because practically all the suppliers are represented alongside the manufacturers. The IAA is therefore the world’s only mobility fair which represents the entire commercial vehicle industry along the whole value-added chain, providing the best conditions for good business.
With its broad spectrum the IAA provides a comprehensive overview of the international commercial vehicle industry:
- Trucks and truck tractor
- Light commercial vehicles
- Special motor vehicles
- Trailers, bodies and containers for vehicles and systems
- Vehicle interior – Fixtures and Equipment
- Parts and accessories
- Transport logistics
- Equipment used for servicing, repair and maintenance of products
- Professional literature and periodicals
- Organizations and corporations related to road motor vehicle technology, motor vehicle traffic or transportation business
- Model cars
- Specialist Events and Special shows (e.g. Test drives, vintage vehicles)
further information on the offical site: http://www.iaa.de/en/